Online order solutions | COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reduce reliance on 3rd part ordering systems that charge high commission rates
- Solution must compliment current operations and not be a hindrance
- Enable customers to order online easily
When the pandemic hit and the world shut down, Mamma Franca in Gourock was keen to continue serving their loyal customers in the safest way possible. They approached Tweetiepie Media for a technological solution that would enable their customers to continue purchasing takeaway and delivery with little in person contact that fitted in with their operations.
Through one of our partner companies, we linked Mamma Franca with an online ordering platform that allowed the business and staff to continue operating while giving staff control on what they could physically take on, in an efficient and manageable way. Online ordering platforms encourage repeat custom and allows customers to build loyalty points and be eligible for discounts.
Mamma Franca made use of this opportunity and offered a 10% discount off 1st time orders in order to promote the app and convert customers to the app. Over the course of 12 months, Mamma Franca have gradually converted much of their customer base to purchase directly from their app, in turn reducing commission.
Some of the benefits of our online order and app system include:
- Push notifications – promoting deals, special offers and sending them through the app to the customer
- Targeted marketing – helping build brand loyalty with customers
- Special offers at certain days and times to increase custom during normally quiet periods
- Flexibility for the business to manage the system themselves
- No commission – one set monthly fee for the business regardless of how many orders are taken
Get in touch with our team to find out how our online order solutions can help your business.