Thank you to all those who came along to The Albany on 18th May 2023 for our 10th birthday celebrations, and also to all those who have supported us in a number of ways over the years.
It was great to see so many individuals and businesses come along and have a great evening. We hope you enjoyed the night and managed to make some new connections.
Over the last 10 years we have:
- Expanded our service and product offerings
- Increased the numbers within our team
- Been nominated and also won a number of awards
- Worked with incredible clients throughout a variety of sectors
However it doesn’t stop there, we are already looking forward to the next 10 years and what the future brings!
As part of our 10th birthday celebrations, we chose Inverclyde Women’s Aid as our designated charity – an important service that has helped and continues to help families throughout Inverclyde. Find out more about Inverclyde Women’s Aid via their website.
Thank you to all those who have donated prizes or money to date.
Anyone who donated on the night, or online via the Just Giving link will be entered into one of the following fantastic prizes.
Follow this link to donate online.
- Overnight stay voucher
- Dinner voucher
- Spa voucher
- Bottle of Rum – Titan Spirits
- 4 Tickets – Stirling Wolves at Stirling County
- Family ticket for Beauty & The Beast Panto – The Beacon
- Luxury Hamper – donated by Helen McCormick
- £30 gift card – McCaskie’s Butchers
- £20 Clyde Eats Voucher
- £25 ASOS voucher
- £25 Beauty & Spa voucher
- Hamper – Wee Crafty Owl
- Rounds of Golf – Greenock Golf Club
- 4 Ball – Robert the Bruce Course at Turnberry – courtesy of ICW Consultants, CM Accountancy & Proledger
- Bottle of Red Wine – donated by Jean Anne Mitchell
- 4 Tickets to the Circus – Greenock
- Bottle of Malt – donated by Jean Benson from Belle Vue B&B
- Hamper – Wildfire Deli
- 2 x £100 vouchers – All Wrinkles Great and Small
- £25 M&S Voucher – Business Gateway
We are proud to announce we have already exceeded our target of £500 through online donations and donations from the night. There is still time to donate through til 31st May 2023.
If you have any comments, pictures or videos from the night, please feel free to tag us or send them to us directly. We would love to hear from you – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your support and we don’t forget to follow us on socials and see what the next 10 years bring!
Instagram – @tweetiepiemedia
Facebook – @Tweeteiepie Media
Twitter – @TweetiepieMedia
Linkedin – @Tweetiepie Media