Launch, marketing campaigns and transition through a brand take over.
Tweetiepie Media was involved from the inception of Pinto Mexican Kitchen through to the take over and rebrand of the business. We worked on each launch package, marketing aspects and campaigns, website and reputation management of the brand.
Pinto Mexican expanded from one location to five locations over a short space of time – concentrating in the central belt of Scotland. The team at TPM planned out each launch packaged specifically based on a number of factors related to each location, time of year, target market.
- Queues from 5am in the morning prior to opening
- Variety of prizes to be won during each opening day
- Live bands to entertain guests
- Press success from the virality gained online
Pinto Mexican Kitchen required a simple, quirky website that customers could easily navigate to view the menu prior to visiting the store to order. Working in conjunction with the brand designer, we came up with a fun, easy-to-use website that guided the customer to the key information they required. It was also responsive.
Social Media & Online Presence
Social media played a key role in Pinto’s day to day marketing as well as in the run up and during launch days. It played a key role for customers to communicate with the brand as well as about the brand. This developed into the customers doing a lot of the word-of-mouth advertising for the brand.
- Client NamePinto Mexican Kitchen
- IndustryRestaurants / Hospitality
- ActivitySocial Media Management, Digital Campaign Management, Strategic Marketing, Marketing Activity Management, Copywriting, New Restaurant Launch Events