Complete rebrand, website development and printed merchandise.
Orangefield Dental Care was purchased by a new owner who wanted to engage in a complete rebrand, new website, new signage and printed materials such as business cards etc.
Logo and brand
Our client had strong ideas as to how he wanted the brand to look and feel like. We worked with him on his initial idea to guide and come up with a unique logo and fonts that would compliment to achieve the desired effect – friendly and approachable.
It was important that the logo could be used for different purposes such as exterior signage, branded merchandise, online and offline.
Following on from the logo and brand development, TPM was tasked with creating the website. We built the website on wordpress so that it would be easily accessible and editable for the client going forward.
Tasks undertaken include:
- Design and layout of the website
- Structuring and restructuring of the navigation
- Contact forms for ease – both for the client and
- Page layouts
- Appropriate calls to action where applicable
- Membership sign up forms for data capture
- Incorporating live chat into the website
The set up of the website allows for further functionalities and adaptations as the company grows or when required for the purposes of the business.