Marketing management and delivery for a 5 star hotel and resort on the west coast of Scotland.
Tweetiepie Media helped the Isle of Eriska to deliver aspects of their marketing mix over a number of years prior to the business being sold to new owners. The Resort encompasses the main hotel, self-catering accommodation, renowned restaurant, sports hall, spa and leisure centre as well as 9 hole golf course. All aspects of the business required to be marketed with a different approach for each target marketing – residents and non-residents.
We worked with other specialist hospitality partners, such as hospitality PR specialists, to help deliver the marketing targets and objectives set each year.
Marketing activities undertaken by Tweetiepie Media and in conjunction with other partners included:
- Social media management of different platforms
- Management and activities within the Hubspot CRM system that acted as the main marketing system for the resort over a number of years
- E-newsletter marketing
- Database management and cleansing
- Dealing with external print and advertising agencies to gain the best deal and prices for the client
- Website maintenance and updating
- Search engine optimisation
- Management of PPC
- Relationship development with partner businesses
- Planning and creating offers and packages for all guests – residents and non-residents