TPM is on the lookout for an extremely organised individual to join our team.
Due to further growth, we are keen to bring on board an individual who would be the first point of contact for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office environment and handling a variety of office related tasks throughout each day. These tasks might change on a day to day basis depending on business requirements.
Do you have experience in…
- Carrying out admin related activities
- Juggling a number of tasks a once
- Being the first point of contact and dealing with clients via email, phone and in person
- Online diary management
- Organising your own day ensuring that all tasks are completed on time
Prioritising tasks based on the business needs and requirements
Do you consider yourself to be…
- Responsible and accountable
- High level of attention to detail
- Forward thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience using Google Drive – gmail, google docs, google sheets, google diary etc
If you are a team player who is driven and passionate about delivering great results, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies and no recruitment agencies please.