Content Creative Marketeer
Term: Full Time
Tweetiepie Media is recruiting for a full time team member to join our team based in our Greenock office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in content creation for social media and online platforms.
This position will involve:
- Planning client content in along with overall objectives and goals
- Creation and delivery of content
- Scheduling of content
- Scheduling social media ads
- Reporting and analysis of social media channels
- Liaising with the client directly via email or occasionally phone and in person where required
- Liaising with other team members and stakeholders where appropriate to contribute to a wider marketing campaign on behalf of a client
Experience – non-negotiables:
- Manage and be accountable for multiple clients
- Experience using Canva
- Content planning, creation and delivery
- Social media scheduling
- Responsible and accountable
- High level of attention to detail
- Forward thinking
Nice to have:
- WordPress experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Drive experience
There is also opportunity to become involved in other marketing aspects within this role.
If you are a team player who is driven and passionate about delivering great results, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies or recruitment agencies please.