Not sure what the term ‘blogging’ actually means? Let us help you out…
A blog (a contraction of the words web log) is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first).” Courtesy of Wikipedia
Blogs come in all shapes, sizes and most importantly different types of content can be found in blogs too.
Just before you move onto another page and disregard blogging for your business altogether… Take a read at some of the businesses who currently have blogs on their websites and the types of content they blog about…
- Double Glazing Company – Top Tips, Interiors, How to clean those hard to reach places
- Physiotherapist – top tips for good posture, how to avoid injury, best ways to avoid back injury in manual labour jobs
- Restaurants – Recipes, new dishes on the menu, events happening in the restaurant and in the area
What are the benefits of blogging for your business?
- Helps increase your search engine optimisation (SEO) rankings
- Increases the number of people visiting your website
- Gives fresh content to your website which helps increase your website’s google rankings
- Ultimately, it helps to increase potential leads to your website and your business
Not convinced that blogging is the right thing for your business? Contact us today to find out more!